30 things I want to do during the festive season
Wonderful idea taken from Just Me Leah. I’m excited for this Christmas season and I’m excited for the future. This list seems long, but I’m confident/hopeful I can do them all! What are you hoping to do this festive season? Let me know in the comments!
Updated January 2014 with the ones I did!
Actually put up some decorations
- Put up a little tree
- Buy something Christmassy from Paperchase
- Do most of my Christmas shopping in advance, online.
- Get a Christmas jumper
Go to a Christmas market
- Buy the big Soap & Glory gift set which Boots always have on offer before Christmas
Get a giant brussel sprouts stalk thing and let piggies loose on it Have a silly Christmas photoshoot with the piggies Go to Peter Pan Pantomime (girlfriend bought tickets for my September birthday!) Complete Create Your Amazing Year 2014 Workbook, Planner and Calendar: Life Edition Complete Create Your Amazing Year 2014 Workbook, Planner and Calendar: Biz Edition (for The Pillow Fort) Complete Create Your Amazing Year 2014 Workbook, Planner and Calendar: Biz Edition (for marching stars zine distro) Complete 2014 Self Love Planner Complete 2014 Spirited Companion Fill in ‘best things, worst things, new things, hopes for next year’ notebook I’ve kept since 2005
- Play in the snow
- Paint my nails sparkly
- Get some Christmas earrings
Cook smallish veggie Christmas roast on Christmas Day
- Spend some time with my 2 year old nephew
Eat a ridiculous number of rum flavoured chocolate truffles Have a pre-Christmas with my girlfriend and friends
- Get something chocolate marzipan from Lidl
Have my first ever New Year’s kiss
- Go ice skating
- Try eggnog for the first time
Watch Love Actually with my girlfriend Buy some new dresses in the sales
- Kiss girlfriend under some mistletoe